Houston we have a purple is from OPI’s Texas collection. OPI is one of the major brands I adore because of the lovely colors they make, the funny names they give to each polish and the eco friendly recyclable nail polish bottles they use! So can we start with OPI Houston we have a purple swatches and review?
If I was asked to name this polish I would call it Freshest cranberry! The color of the polish is less of a purple and more of a cranberry-raspberry color! Its a jelly nail polish. OPI calls it a sorbet polish!
1. The color is yummy and fresh! Glistens like a freshly picked fruit! And it looks damn sexy on my nails *blush* ^_^
2. It holds up well and lasted for an entire week! No lies! One of the most chip resistant nail polish brands!
3. The brush is a standard OPI brush with soft bristles which spread easily.The grip is good too.
4. It’s a sorbet color which gives a glossy finish to your manicure!
5. Consistancy is nice and thin and not goopy like cheaper brands. Formula is good!Applied the nail polish neatly without streaks and clumpy gluggy looking bits on it
6. Dries super quick!
1. I had to apply three coats of polish to get an opaque look. Four coats to get the color in the bottle.
Overall I just love the color a lot! Will love to buy this polish again! If you wish to buy this color, its available on official OPI website
I would recommend it to women looking for a good quality nail polish which lasts for a long time and is really pretty too
Which OPI nail lacquers do you own? Do you like OPI Houston we have a purple nail lacquer?