My best friend complained that she would love to buy discounted nail polishes online but she’s not sure if the color will be similar to the picture or if it will suit her skin tone!After all, these branded polishes cost a lot and if you are planning to invest you will like to know how each polish looks! Fair enough! Immediately I wanted to start doing nail polish swatches of all my branded polishes to help girls like her to decide with the help of these swatches! I decided to start with Revlon icy violet nail polish swatches and review because I’m using it for my next nail art (lazy! I know!) :P Hope you all like my collection
This is one of the sexiest violet colored nail polish I own.Revlon sells a similar colored lipstick too(called the icy violet lipstick)
Here are some swatches of Revlon Icy violet 768 nail polish
- This is a cool deep purple with blue iridescent shimmer that flashes in the light. I only needed two coats.
- The brush is long and bristles spread out evenly to give you a good manicure.
- Chip resistant.(most of the polish did not chip for a week)
- I own this polish since a long time,luckily it did not turn dry like other polishes.
- It does not stain nails.
- Color is exactly similar to the bottle.
- I’m not sure if this color is available in India.(I purchased it from US,so if you live in USA and wish to buy this nail paint you will find it here.)
- The polish on my tips started to chip away in a day(very little chipping though).
Will I use again?
Of course! I told you it’s my favourite shade of violet!! The blue shimmer just steals my heart! I will surely buy this product again. Will also love to try the icy violet lipstick