‘The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.’ -Calvin Klein
I realised before my sister’s engagement that Indian women are so much in trouble when it comes to make up!Most of the ladies either came up with a clown face or just spent away a LOT of the hard earned money on make up artists..its true a lot of us struggle with make up(even i did)..but in reality it is easy if you are willing to practise
“Kiss and make up – but too much makeup has ruined many a kiss.”-Mae west
So today I’m going to tell you about a basic everyday make up..its quick and easy!
- Start with a clean washed face.
- Apply a moisturiser for a good make up base.
- Conceal with a liquid or mousse concealer under the eye and on marks and blemishes.Blend the concealer properly .Some concealers help to conceal redness of the skin.Ask an expert at the store if you find all this confusing,they will help you find a perfect match for your skin tone.
- Foundation helps to even out your skin tone.Foundation should always match your skin tone.(You do not want to look like a ghost).Take a mineral based foundation and apply in circular motion.I prefer mineral foundations over liquid or stick foundations as they do not give you a cake like appearance of make up on the face.
- Apply a Kajal or eye liner of your choice on the lower and upper water line.It enhances and draws attention to the eyes.
- Apply a black or transparent mascara on the eye lashes(apply 2 coats if needed).Mascara makes your eyes look bigger,which is very pretty.
- Apply a very light shade of lip gloss.Never ever,i repeat,NEVER EVER apply a dark shade of lip colour with a dark shade of eye liner!You can either draw attention to your eyes or to your lips..if you try both its a recipe for clown face!
- Brush your hair and that’s it your done!
Everyday make up tutorial is easy right? Just practise a lot
PS:If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below:)