Welcome to my kingdom of pink nail polishes!!! 😛 Yeah, these days I have an obsession of pink nail polish. I have a lot of pinks but still feel I don’t have enough 😛 Here is a Coloressence Barbie pink Nail Polish Review.
1. The shade is really a subtle hot pink! (Not too bright but still a hot pink). If you are looking for a bright pink color with a nice name this is it 😛 One of my favorite hot pinks so far.
2. The nail polish is easy to handle and does not leave streaks.
3. It’s chip resistant.Lasted almost a week(very little chipping seen at the tips)
4. It’s cheap compared to other polishes.( Rs. 100 on Flipkart )
5. Good for water marbling.
6. Needs only two coats to get the color in the bottle.
1. Looks ugly on dark complexions. If you are fair just go for it.
2. I’m not very happy with the brush of this polish.The bristles do not spread enough during application.
3. The polish is a little runny.(which makes it good for water marbling).
Will I Buy again?
Umm..Depends if I don’t find an equally hot pink with a better brush then I will. The shade is no doubt good but I would prefer a better quality polish! If you are looking for a cheap hot pink then this is a nice option I have done a few nail arts using this polish
Like it?? Then go ahead! You can buy this product here.
Don’t forget to like my facebook page for updates on nail arts made using this polish! 😉